Dave Wheeler is a Milford resident who currently serves on the Executive Council and previously served from 2001-2005, and 2011-2013; as a District 11 State Senator, 1992-98; and Milford State Representative, 1988-92. He and his wife Joy have four children and two foster children. He is the owner of Maranatha Carpet and Miracle Acres Farm where he grows Christmas Trees and produces Maple Syrup.
- Named 1998 Outstanding Senator by NH Republican Women’s Forum.
- Named 1996 and 1997 Granite State Taxpayer’s #1 Friend of the Taxpayer.
- Delegate to Republican National Convention, 1996.
- Past Secretary Treasurer and Assistant Commander, Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War, John Spaulding Camp #38.
- Life Member, Purgatory Falls Fish & Game Club, Mont Vernon.
- GONH Board of Directors. 1999-2004.
- Board of Governors, Christian Home Educators of NH.
- Member, Society for the Protection of NH Forests.
- Milford Traffic Safety Committee 2005-Present.